Friday, March 18, 2011

California, Here I Come!




For my Bay Area fans who always ask "when are you coming to California?" My answer is "The end of this month! I'll be there all week! Mark your calendars and bring your friends!" I'll also have copies of the new editions of The Marketplace and The Slave with me, to add to your book collection.

Monday, March 28th
San Francisco
7:00 p.m. (no charge)
Wicked Grounds
I'm reading from an unpublished work at this fabulous kinky coffee cafe, where the brew is strong and there's never a cover charge.  I'll have books with me for sale, as well!



Tuesday, March 29th
San Francisco
7:00 p.m. (sliding scale $5-10)
The Big Pink House, a queer and kinky play space, is hosting me for a special evening. Event information here.


Wednesday, March 30th
San Francisco
8:00 p.m. ($20)
I'm returning to the SF Citadel to present an audience favorite, Too Kinky For Words: Playing Way Off The Edge. It seems the perfect workshop for the Bay area’s premiere Community Dungeon Play Space!  Do not come if easily scared, triggered, annoyed or offended!

Thursday, March 31
Santa Cruz
Pure Pleasure
7:30 p.m. ($20/advance, $25 at the door)
 One of my most popular workshops, For Your Own Good: Using Punishment in your SM Relationships will be presented at this wonderful sex shop.  I’ll discuss punishment and its myths, uses, limits, and how to create punishments that are appropriate to the moment, while being erotic and enjoyable to the enforcer.

Friday-Sunday, April 1-3
Join me and fellow sex educator Midori for a special weekend intensive designed for people who enjoy authentic power dynamics and D/s, who want to consciously create quality relationships that suit their personal hungers and needs in the context of the real world. Register here for Passionate Bonds Weekend Intensive.

At PASSIONATE BONDS, we can help you build the best way to live YOUR life. From the little details about what to call each other to the big picture items like time management and planning for the future. In three days, you find out what is really important to you and how to best bring it into your life, with your current partner(s) or the next one.


I will have the latest editions of Marketplace and The Slave with me at all of these events.  These Luster Editions  novels are also available as e-books, and feature covers designed and produced by the cast at Kink.com. I'm also happy to autograph your already-owned copies of my books.

No comments: