Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Circlet Press LJ chat going on now!

 There's an author chat going on NOW at the Circlet Press Livejournal page!

So, please, go over to the Circlet LJ page and join in the conversation - in fact, you might BE the conversation, people are notoriously shy about author chats for some reason. I promise I won't snipe at you. In fact, I will give out a present. People to chat there will be eligible to win a free e-book - just for posting responses!

And, it's a no-holds-barred chance to ask ANY question you might have about the Marketplace books, even some spoiler questions.

Plus, you will keep me from talking to myself. That sort of thing is just embarrassing.

Laura

Oh, yeah. It's an adult-only discussion, so you might have to click an extra button to get included. Not that I am gonna get too graphic - until tomorrow, that is. If I get THREE posts today, there will be some hot sex tomorrow. (grin)

Oh, and by the way? The Marketplace is now available as an actual, hold-it-in-your-hands print-edition book at Amazon.com and other fine online bookstores.  Woo-hoo! I will also be signing copies of it at Floating World this weekend, in New Jersey.

No comments: