Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Down Under schedule!

That's right, I'm taking my show on the road to Australia and New Zealand!


Thanks to Miss Dee of Über in Sydney, I am visiting Australia and doing a number of events in Sydney and Melbourne.  Then, with the help of the folks who bring you Southern Exposure, I'll "jump the ditch" and head to Christchurch, New Zealand. (A day-by-day breakdown of the entire visit at the end of this post, or click on the calendar to the right for more details!)

Find me at The Gathering in Sydney October 1-4, a marvelous kinkfest where I'll be presenting four workshops (my two service workshops - one for tops and one for bottoms, my protocol workshop and "Too Kinky For Words"), and giving the closing keynote. 

Tuesday, October 7th, I'll be presenting my "Marketplace Mavens" discussion in Sydney's Inner West at 7:00 pm. The evening is a favorite for die-hard Marketplace fans and a great way for newcomers to learn about my series, hear me read from a new work - and possibly win a free copy! Cost is $25 and once you book your reservation, you'll be given the location.

I'll then head to Melbourne for the weekend, where you can find me at Vibe on Smith on Saturday, October 9 and Sunday October 10 for a series of workshops. If you're interested in the fabulous world of fetishes and kink, how to use punishment in your Master/slave relationships, or more, join me! Cost to attend each workshop is $30 and online registration is available through Über.

While in Melbourne, I'll stop by Melbourne Chains for a reading and booksigning. The event takes place Saturday evening, October 9th and begins at 7:30p.m.  If you already have copies of my books - bring them! I love autographing well-thumbed books. If you don't have a copy - I'll bring some of the new edition of The Marketplace with me. Contact Melbourne Chains for more information.

After a few days off (unless fans talk me into additional readings in other locations, that is), I'll head to New Zealand for the weekend of October 22-24th.  For my Kiwi fans, you know this was supposed to be the weekend of Southern Exposure. However, Christchurch is still recovering from the September 4th earthquake, and the conference (sadly, but safely) has been cancelled.  But I'm not one to waste an international ticket! You'll still find me in Christchurch at Tawse Manor, presenting three classes and a reading for a Labour Weekend Intensive! Registration costs depend on whether you intend to spend the night or just want a day pass. Please contact info@tawsemanor.co.nz for information and to register.

APPEARANCES BY DATE & LOCATION

SYDNEY OCTOBER 1-4: THE GATHERING
   
  • Saturday, October 2, 9:30-11:30 - "Providing Service"


  •    
  • Saturday, October 2, 2:15-4:15 - "Managing Service"


  •    
  • Sunday, October 3, 10:00-11:30 - "Too Kinky for Words"


  •    
  • Sunday, October 3, 2:15-4:15 - "The Way Of It"


  •    
  • Monday, October 4, 12:30 - Closing Keynote



  • SYDNEY: TUESDAY, OCTOBER 7th
       
  • 7:00-9:00 - "Marketplace Mavens" . Cost is $25. Register here.



  • MELBOURNE WEEKEND OCTOBER 9-10

       
  • October 9, 1:00-2:30 - "The Fabulous World of Fetishes." $30. Register here.


  •    
  • October 9, 3:00-4:30 - "The Life of a Pleasure Slave." $30. Register here.


  •    
  • October 9, 7:30-9:00: Booksigning and Reading at Melbourne Chains.


  •    
  • October 10, 11:15-12:45 - "For Your Own Good." $30. Register here.


  •    
  • October 10, 1:30-3:00 - "The Way of It." $30. Register here.



  • CHRISTCHURCH - TAWSE MANOR OCTOBER 23-24
       
  • October 23 - "Have a Cookie! Using Rewards in your SM Relationships"



  •    
  • October 23 - "For Your Own Good: Using Punishments in your SM Relationships"



  • Email info@tawsemanor.co.nz to register

       
  • October 24 - "Too Kinky For Words"  and a Reading (location TBA).


  • Cost is $35 for this day if you have not registered for the TAWSE MANOR LABOUR WEEKEND INSTENSIVE, but size is limited, and preference given to weekend registrants. Email info@tawsemanor.co.nz for more information and to register

    Please tell your friends in the Lands Down Under about my tour - I'd love to meet them. Ozzie Ozzie Ozzie Oi Oi Oi!

    No comments: