Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summer Tour is Winding Down


Yep, that's me with the sexy new edition of "The Academy," which I'll be taking with me on upcoming book tours and presentations. If you are looking to buy new editions, make sure you see me in Texas, New Jersey, or  Washington, DC before the summer is over.

If you have older editions, bring them - I love signing well-loved books.
Where will I be?

July 20-22, Austin
I'm headed to Texas to join GWNN's 19th Birthday Bash as a keynote speaker, and presenting "Serious Players: Taking Responsibility for Your Choices." I'll also be doing a reading and booksigning while visiting the Lone Star State.

August 3-5, Edison, NJ

I'm returning to "The Floating World," one of the largest kink events on the East Coast. I'll be reading and signing books as well as presenting workshops.

August 31-September 3, Washington, DC
I gave the keynote at the Northeast Master/Slave Conference a few years ago, and am returning to this annual educational event solely dedicated to Master/slave relationships. I'll be giving a morning Q&A on Monday morning.





No comments: