Saturday, February 12, 2011

West Coast Travels in March-April

Now that I am back from Winter Wickedness, a really wonderful weekend BDSM conference, I’m focusing on writing for the rest of the month of February. I’ll take one short break to participate in the new Ravenous Readings reading series, which happens the first Friday of every month in New York City.
In Mid-March, I’ll be heading to the Pacific Northwest to present workshops and a reading at KinkFest in Portland, Oregon. It’s been many years since I’ve been to Portland, and I am looking forward to it. I’ll be presenting two of my most popular workshops, Creative Disobedience: The Art of Being a Wiseass, and For Your Own Good: Using Punishment in Your SM Relationships.
At the end of March, I’ll be headed to San Francisco for a series of readings and workshops, culminating in my weekend intensive, Passionate Bonds, co-facilitated with Midori, on April 1-2. Registration for Passionate Bonds will open on February 20th.This weekend focuses on your personal dominant/submissive relationships, and building successful communication and protocols to keep it humming.
If you’re looking for something less intense, join me at Wicked Grounds, San Francisco’s SM Cafe, on Monday March 28th at 7:00 p.m. for a reading from an as-of-yet-unpublished short story. On Wednesday March 30th, I’ll be presenting Too Kinky For Words: Playing Way Off The Edge at the SF Citadel. On Thursday, I’ll head to Santa Cruz, and present my erotic punishment workshop at the Pure Pleasure.
My schedule of workshops and presentations is posted on the calendar on the upper right side of my website – I hope you’ll join me when I’m on the West Coast.

No comments: