Tuesday, March 15, 2011

In Portland This Weekend

If you want to meet some of the country’s most amazing presenters, watch some of the most serious players, and surround yourself with hundreds of fabulous kinksters, join me this weekend in Portland at Kinkfest. I’m honored to be part of this event. Here’s where you can find me:
Friday afternoon: 1:00-2:30 p.m.
I’m presenting an audience favorite: For Your Own Good: Using Punishment In Your SM Relationships. I’ll discuss punishment and its myths, uses, limits, and how to create punishments that are appropriate to the moment, while being erotic and enjoyable to the enforcer.
Friday evening: 6:00-7:00
Stealth Reading!

Sixth Floor of the Host Hotel.
You won’t find this in the Program Book!
I’ll be reading an as-of-yet unpublished work, chosen by those in attendance. We’ll pass the hat to benefit the NCSF-Bring an IMsL to IMsL project, in honor of the 25th anniversary of International Ms Leather.
Saturday afternoon: 1:00-2:30 p.m.
I’m presenting a personal favorite: Creative Disobedience: The Art of Being a Wiseass.There is a creative challenge to being just disobedient enough to entertain, divert, and involve a top in playful reactions ranging from a laugh to lighthearted punishment. Learn the basics of what it takes to walk that very fine line between being annoying or amusing; whiny or whimsical.
And of course, I’ll have books for sale, and will autograph your well-loved copies as well as new purchases.

No comments: